Saturday, May 02, 2015

Mostly Cats.

Finally the snow has disappeared.  There are still a few patches of the stuff in the woods and frost still in the ground here and there.   The bay is filled with ice right up to the shore and that's bringing cold winds.   Still, it's a great feeling to see signs of spring once again.   The next few days I'll be outside doing the stuff that needs to be done at this time of year.  

A few pictures I've taken lately.  















More cats,  Freya and Malachi.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And still you have snow? I would not be able to cope with that. At least you have beautiful cats for company.

I wish you Spring!

Roses and Lilacs said...

Your cats are beautiful. I'm sure they wish the snow and frost would be gone and warm weather would come. I had a window open today for the first time this spring. I had three cats trying to cowed onto the sill.

Lola Morningstar said...

Could that crow stuff any more food in it's beak???

Victoria said...

Beautiful photos, OC!