Thursday, February 19, 2015

Almost like Spring.

Two spiders have set up residence in the bathroom.   Gives me a spring feeling.   The sun is higher in the sky these days and I can feel the warmth as it comes through the windows. 

My old shed on a sunny day.  It's going to have to come down at some point this year.   It's seen it's day.  It's served me well for about thirty five years.



Squirrel in a bit of a blizzard.







Some of the birds around this week.








The Rosemary Focaccia I made yesterday.   It tasted so good I nearly swooned.






That's it, I'm off to check on the fire and bring in wood.


5 comments:

Roses and Lilacs said...

I don't recognize some of your birds. They are not among the ones that visit northern Illinois. Your Rosemary Focaccia looks fabulous. I wish I had some to go with my chicken cacciatore. Too bad about your garden shed. I lost one of my barns, just too expensive to maintain.

Sondra said...

YUM that's tasty looking...I too have a shed we built in 1977 and now its days are numbered...the framing is still good and the roof is not bad, the siding is rotten and the location is not working anymore since we added to the house now the shed is an eye sore!
The grosbeaks in your yard are awesome!

Tricia Ryder said...

Snow and blue sky looks very pretty.. but.... so a new shed on the cards?..

Lovely birds too... very colourful..

The Quacks of Life said...

nice to see your birds and the bread! not nice to see the snow.

Alison said...

You mention the sun feeling warmer. I've noticed that too as February comes to an end. Easter in six weeks, already!

Ali