Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 13, 2007

Woke up this morning with a sore throat and figured that I was in for it now! It's pretty much gone now so I figure it must have been from the dust when cleaning out cupboards and closets yesterday. Hope so anyway. Only 41 days until Xmas! I've decided to get all on my list a book this year. Seems the best thing to do as I never know what to get anyone. Hopefully will get all of this done when I go into the city at the end of the month.

My dad phones me on his cell phone this morning telling me he never hears from me. I tell him "For heavens sake, you phone every second day." lol. My mom sent out a fairly large Palm tree with daughter last week and I keep walking around with it trying to find a spot to put it. There's far too many plants here as it is. She was running out of room at her place so I couldn't refuse.

The kittens, though I can hardly still call them that anymore, have another shower curtain ripped up. How many is this now....five I think. And the new carpeting that I put on the steps a while back is shredded. Not the doing of the young boys but the older boy. He gets great delight from putting his claws in and pulling. Ratch has been in a grumpy mood and hauls off and slaps any of the others that go by her. Sigh....never a dull moment.

I don't go out and about much so rarely have much to blog about and I seem to put the same type pictures on. These two were taken before daylight. It's called "getting up with the birds". lol


Blue jay after it got light.


A couple of pictures of the stream after the heavy rain we had.


2 comments:

ST said...

Nothing wrong with your pictures, just keep blogging

Robbiegirl said...

Aren't blue jays gorgeous??